So I finally decided my old lap top was messing up just too much. Much of the keyboard worked just when it wanted to. The videos were jerky and sometimes just wouldn't play so the time had surely come for it to go to computer heaven.
Mike researched for me and found a good deal which we went out and bought.
It has a ginormous (sp) monitor as I bought a all in one computer this time instead of a laptop. It actually isn't all in one although it is sold that way. The screen is large enough for me to watch Netflix movies on in comfort from my arm chair and finally I have a keyboard where the keys actually work.
Now comes the hard part of learning or relearning how it all works. Spent a good hour just getting the clock to be correct.
Blogger so far is doing very well although I have yet to find some kind of photo to put on here. Most of my photos are still on the old computer and I have no idea how to get photos from my camera onto this computer.
But so far so good.
I just had to get a new computer my HP Laptop crashed and died for ever, so after much though (2 hours) I got a smaller laptop with the new Windows 8 and a touch screen like the latter have doubts about the former!
ReplyDeleteFor your pics there is probably a slot on one side of the monitor, most designers now copy the Apple Way, hide everything from the user!
We shall learn together Shirley!
John