Celebrating
our 54th Anniversary
When
you first get married you really can't imagine how life or marriage
will be in 10 or 20 years time ahead let alone 54 years.
Well I
can tell you if you get married to the right person, with similar
ideas and feelings, if you both work at helping the marriage to
succeed by listening to each other , appreciating each other and
loving and helping each other, the time passes before you know it and
you look back and wonder where did the time all go and aren't we very
lucky people to have found the right person to share our life
together. Many people never have this.
So for
this anniversary I found this nice video on youtube of one of my
favorite songs
" After All these Years"
This song is for you Mike.
Love
you for ever.


Congratulations you two!
ReplyDeleteAnd what wonderful advice.
John
I love this. :)
ReplyDelete