Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mr Frog Get ready for the New Spring Season

Mr Frog Get ready for the New Spring Season

Mr Froggy in his new colors


I think we just MIGHT be getting into Spring finally although we can't be too sure as we have been having see-saw weather just like many other places. So I thought I'd better start clearing up the yard as it looks worse for wear having had a very ultra long winter when not much was done in way of gardening chores.
The first thing you notice as you go out the back door is Mr Froggy. You might remember him from last year. He was sent down from Canada so Mike would feel more at home.
Gosh was he ever dirty and grubby. His hockey shirt was definitely needing to be given a clean -up. So that was to be my first chore..


I gave him a good scrubbing and even if he is a frog he doesn't much care for water. Then when he was good and dry I got my paints out and gave him a nice green shirt and made sure everything else on him looked like he could become one of the Dallas Stars even if he is a bit on the short side.

Until then he is waiting for his own skating rink to come,just like he did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment