Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Dreary January Day

Today I found it hard to do.

I know the cold was miserable but cold and sunny is okay by me and even snow has it's own special beauty but what I can't stand are the days like we have had today and probably will have tomorrow. Those are those really dreary days.- rainy, misty, dark, gloomy, drizzling showers off and on all day long.
It just does something to your psyche. Well it does to mine. I go from one thing to another , I can't seem to settle to anything and the time passes slowly. I usually end up doing basically nothing. I read a couple of chapters in my latest book. I look at a few emails . I sit but I can't find the energy to do anything.I waste time.

I am definitely a person who needs the sun.
Let's hope it will return soon.


I need to start painting again.

1 comment:

  1. And you were born and bought up in England! I once saw the sky turn blue on August Bank holiday in Lancashire, I thought my camera has a fault!

    ReplyDelete